So, I’ve been nominated by Lory from The Emerald City Book Review for this post and it looked like fun so I decided to join in even though I am already four reviews behind … ah well, here we go …
1) Susie-Bella (my Mum – she also calls the pup Theo-bella)
2) Lucy (people who don’t listen properly)
3) Suzanne (people who are attempting to tell me off by using my Sunday name but don’t know what it is)
4) Sophie (though not so much lately)
2) Summer Camp Counsellor (various job titles: Counsellor, Leisure Organiser, Activity Leader)
4) Academic Administration
1) The Wizard Of Oz (taught me so much)
2) It’s A Wonderful Life (every Christmas)
3) It Happened One Night
4) Star Wars (whenever I have a cold)
1) St Andrews
2) Gex, France
3) Laindon West (don’t do it, kids)
4) Hopefully somewhere within a 5 mile radius of OX1, Oxford – this one is pending as I am currently house-hunting. Seriously, I am house-hunting, so if you know anyone …
1) Canberra, Australia (though I don’t remember it)
2) Lisburn, Northern Ireland (it has a historic quarter now)
3) Le Chambon-sur-Lignon, France (unbelievably beautiful and with a fascinating history)
4) Niagara Falls
1) A house within a 5 mile radius of OX1, Oxford (again, if you know of anything …)
2) In West Lancashire minding my parents’ puppy
3) In Edinburgh talking to my hairy former flatmate or the one we call the Brethers
1) Bananas. Ever. Seriously. Yuck.
4) Tomatoes (except in sauce or ketchup)
1) Granny Smith Apples
2) English Breakfast Muffins
3) Red Velvet Cake
4) Chocolate Hobnobs (but I’m slowly kicking the habit)
1) Call The Midwife
2) The Big Bang Theory
3) The Good Wife
4) Pushing Daisies
1) Moving to somewhere within a 5 mile radius of OX1. No damp houses or crazy housemates need apply.
2) My friend coming back from Senegal to visit.
3) Going to the Edinburgh Festival
4) Lots of babies arriving in the next few months – lots of knitting to do.
1) So, I read this thing on the Guardian website …
2) It’s funny you should say that because I read this book …
3) Multiple combinations of sentences with the word photocopier in them.
4) Have you read …